Some helpful practice cubes (daily music time at home):
1. Repeated smart practice on particular difficult problematic spots (marked with highlighting tapes) 5 times per day.
2. Regularly follow metronome.
3. Continuing using Hanon and Czerny op. 299 and 740 to warm up
4. Listen to lots of music. YouTube esp. Spotify
5. Always try tapping the pieces’ rhythm (hands separately and both hands) AND ‘sing’ the melodies. Incorporate different elements in learning a new piece.
7. Imagine. Make up story line. Find out the composers background. Make the learning time an 3D experience.
8. more to come….